Monday, June 16, 2014

Pa's Tid Bit of Wisdom

In honor of Father's Day, I thought I'd give tid bit of wisdom. My pa always said growing up. 
"Nothing good ever happens after midnight." 

I may not have realized it then, but now I get it. And after being completely for the LORD I really get it...

Never make an important decision after dark. After it has been a full day and your tired and you've been working, sometimes when your tired you don't think like you do in the middle of the day. You're not thinking on all cylinders. The devil works in the darkness and a lot of times he tries to do a lot of destruction in the darkness because he doesn't want to be revielved for what he really is. He is out to kill, steal and destroy. wait till the next morning to make a decision. If you have Jesus then HE is the light that consumes you. He is the light of the World. And If you are consumed by Him you than you are never in darkness. He said "I will never leave you or forsake you" and if HIS light consumes your life than you'll alway be walking in the light. If you set out of the light one way or the other, forwards or back wards, it is your choice. Its your choice to stay in the middle and center of Gods will. Jesus is the light of the world and He's not some itty bitty candle or flashlight he is a light that lights the all part of your life and it not only lights you but others can see it burning and if you stay on fire for the lord you wont be sorry. Guaranteed. 

Dad and I
Music still continues to be our special time together

No comments:

Post a Comment