Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CNFR: College National Finals Rodeo Experience



This past weekend was an AMAZING experience. I've witnessed non other like it before. First off, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me to sing the National Anthem at the CNF: College National Finals Rodeo. It's always a great honor to sing for our great nation! To be bluntly honest, I've never sang the anthem in for such a large event. I have to admit that it was quite an adrenalin rush! However, the greatest feeling I felt all weekend was when nearly 50 cowboys gave their life to Christ at the Cowboy Church Tent after the short round performance on Friday Night.  The testimonies that were shared by the collegiate athletes brought tears to many. The way Christ is working in the Rodeo Industry is beyond amazing. 

Saturday morning my family and I made our way from Casper, WY to Devil's Tower. There my cousin, Libby Hungerford, and her best friend, Dustin Bales, would be united in marriage. To witness the unity of these two was beautiful. I pray the best for them as they start their new adventures together. 











 Worshiping to our Great LORD at Cowboy Church where over 50 Cowboys gave their life to Christ!! 









Posing beside a phone booth we found
along side of the road
My sister and I when the road trip began!
"Loaded down and Wyoming bound!" 




Wedding Bales!  








Devil's Tower in the back ground

Dustin and Libby Bales!






Homeward! Through the Black Hills
Y'all I even got lucky enough to hang out with this guy for a few days before the whole road trip! 




No comments:

Post a Comment