Sunday, May 12, 2013

Home Is My Sanity.

The Home on the Range
I began to have withdrawals from being away from this place for almost 6 months. 
Beautiful Home. Beautiful Family. Beautiful Life

It's very hard to believe that I have already been home here in Nebraska for almost a week. The time has gone by so fast seeming like a constant blur. The days are beginning to mesh together. I frequently forget what I did or even wore just yesterday. Thankfully my sister's high school graduation went well and had a good turn out. Now hopefully the days will begin to slow down.

Today in church I got asked to lead the congregation in the service hymns. Tomorrow starts a new week, new planning, and hopefully a few weeks this summer will be filled up with some rodeos and music opportunities. I am very excited and anxious to see what the Lord has in store over these next few months.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment