Wednesday, September 17, 2014

GoFundMe Debut Inspirational Country Music EP

GoFundMe Debut Inspirational Country Music EP

                                   http://www.gofundme.com/bobbileann



Over the past few years, I have been consistently asked when I will have a CD of my own material. To be honest, I have always wanted to release my own music. However, four years ago I was no where near ready to do this. Today, I couldn't be more ready and anxious to push through with this!! With that said, I am excited to share with you what I have been doing this past year with my music career. It has been a wild adventure, but I’m finally ready to record my first 5 song EP! I’ve been working with amazing songwriters, mentors, and musicians over the past year in Nashville, TN. Together we have been working on music that you will hopefully find inspiration and hope in, and we can’t wait to share it with you! 

WHERE YOU COME IN: My passion is to inspire and encourage people through my songs. My hope is that people like you will partner with me today to help show others love and inspiration through music. Music is a powerful resource and when you invest in me as a new Inspirational Christian Country Artist you will be also be investing and sharing love to the hearts of others.

I’m raising $7,500 for my 5 song EP. The funding for the project will go towards studio time, mixing and mastering, packaging, distribution, graphic design, marketing, and promotional materials.

This EP has a lot of sentimental value to me. Not only because it is my first EP, but it will also spotlight my Nebraska roots. I am very proud of where I grew up. Therefore, I will be partnering with companies in Nebraska to do the recording, production, photography, and other pieces of this project. I'm excited to start the recording process of this EP in December 2014 with an official release in the summer of 2015. 

Releasing my EP through GoFundMe allows me to have a closer connection with my fans and supporters through the entire recording process. It ALSO allows me to directly bring you all kinds of unique and personal experiences that I wouldn’t otherwise be able to provide through traditional release. 

Through this campaign, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to those of you who have supported me throughout my career thus far, and I am thrilled to be able to have you as my partners on this project. Together we can make a difference!

God Bless, 
Bobbi LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment