Thursday, September 18, 2014

NEWS: Branching of Ridin' On Faith


Over the past four years, I've been been hanging on with nothing but faith. Putting my complete TRUST and FAITH in Jesus Christ was the GREATEST decision of my life!! In the last year, there are things that have happened only because of His grace. For those who follow my journey, Thank You! As things continue to speed up, I excited to share with you that through my blog, I will be partnering with some great, faith driven people. This will allow more avenues for my followers to find and fulfill themselves in Christ! Fashion, A Roper Girl's Journey, and Cowboy Devotionals are some of the new tabs that will be included on the blog! So Keep your eyes peeled for these great new features!!

 
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment