Saturday, March 8, 2014

Do Not Harden Your Hearts


Do Not Harden Your Hearts

Day four in Los Angeles, California 


Sometimes I feel that I may be "slapping God in the face" when I feel that God isn't there or that He isn't giving me the guidance that I want. God has been speaking to me but I am the one who is failing to acknowledge it. I'm always wanting more more more and nothing is ever good enough. Everything God has been doing for me I have selfishly labeled as "Not good enough" in turn leading me to believe God isn't doing anything at all. After reading Hebrews 3, I want to learn to listen and be thankful for what God is giving me. 

Dear Lord, I pray today that if someone hears your voice that they do not harden their hearts towards you. I pray that they let you in and allow you to direct them with guidance even when it is not what they want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment