Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Uncomfortable Situations

The Uncomfortable Situations 

Day 1 in Los Angeles, California


It has been a great start to an exciting week here in Calofornia!! I must say that the air here is very refreshing! This morning I realized just how out of my comfort zone I am right now... I've never been a city girl... 4 lane traffic to me is crazy,scary! However as I proceeded to carry on, I was reminded that in our faith walks with Christ we are put into uncomfortable situation. It is in those situations that we learn to lean on Him.

This morning during devotional in Psalm 92, we are reminded that The Lord desires that we serve Him for as long as we live. Even in old age, believers have the privilege of obeying God and ministering to others. It is important that as we grow in age and faith that we remain young and fruitful all our lives. The Lord desires for us to be fun-loving,life-giving people that others enjoy knowing. We choose to grow old early or remain youthful all our days. The secret is to listen to Gods voice and obey Him in every situation.

Lord I pray that today that with everything I do, I do with you in mind.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment