Sunday, March 2, 2014

RFD-TV The American - GOD WANTS YOU TO WIN

God Wants you To Win Prayer

- RFD-TV The American - 



There were a lot of things racing through my head this morning when I woke up. Immediately I went on to find the results from last night's performances at the PBR's #IronCowboy. Now I'm anxiously waiting forRFD-TV's The American to begin. I honor of these events, I wanted to reach out to those who are competing today or those who are in a place where they need God's encouraging words. 

God Wants You To Win!

A while ago, God spoke to my heart that, "A champion is someone who changes their world everyday-for the good- with the love of Him!" If you are a born-agian Christian, you have the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and Champion of Champions living in you. His heart becomes your heart - the heart of a champion.

In the third chapter of Philippians, the apostle Paul says that he counts everything in life worthless when compared to one thing - knowing Jesus Christ. His whole life purpose was to know His savior intimately and to understand and fulfill the purpose that Jesus had for his life.

I believe that God is raising up people in every walk of life all over the world. The business, political, sports, agricultural, education, entertainment, musical, medical and yes, the rodeo world. Men and women full of the spirit of God, the word of God and the love of God; empowered to change their world.

God wants you to win in every arena of your life and truly: GOD WANTS YOU TO WIN! -- (1 Cor. 9:24-26)

I end with this prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray that you hold every cowboy up today as they compete. I pray that as these cowboys compete, they deny themselves the many things that would keep them from doing their best. Most importantly Lord, I pray that each of them competes to win YOUR heavenly reward that never disappears.
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment