Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Special Gifts From God

Special Gifts From God

Day 2 in Los Angeles, California 





Last night I met up with Jennifer Hausmann with JHaus demin here in LA. As we carried conversation, she eagerly told me about her up coming trunk shows across the Midwest as well as her plans for upcoming events. It was obvious that she was pumped for the upcoming shows, but I must admit that I was just as excited for her. Jennifer is one of the many that I have bumped elbows with over the past few weeks who is very passionate about what they do. There is something in that that makes my heart fill with joy.

In Romans 12:6-8, God states that we are each given different gifts, according to the grace given us. No matter where our gifts are given, whether it be in serving, teaching, encouraging, music, rodeo, or making demin, do it with cheerfully, joyfully, and with the Lord in mind.

Lord,
I just pray that today you help struggle to find something that they are passionate about. I pray Lord that you guide those who do know what they are passionate about to do whatever it is with you in mind.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment